Grey Mala Therapy
Use promo code: ACCEPTANCE15 to save 15% on all t-shirts and malas for Minority Mental Health Awareness Month!
Developed to quiet the mind and establish focus on meditation, mala beads are used to count mantras (Sanskrit prayers). The large guru bead provides a starting and ending point on the mala for counting the 108 repetitions in a set. Similar to positive affirmations, mantras might include:
- I am strong. I am beautiful. I am enough.
- I am grateful for all that is unfolding in my life.
- I am fulfilled. I am fearless.
- Less is more.
Each mala purchase comes with 1/4 dram of the 100% pure, organic essential oil of your choice. Wear your Grey Aromatherapy Mala as a necklace or wrap it multiple times around your wrist as a bracelet. Indulge in the healing properties of the oils, while being intentional in life. Plus, a portion of the proceeds of each purchase will be donated to our favorite charities. Made in the USA.
108 beads + the "guru" bead + tassel
Color: grey blue, may vary slightly from that shown
- Wooden beads are Bayong
- Accent beads are semi-precious, glass and metal
- Tassel is cotton embroidery thread
Size: Approximately 14” in length
Grey Aromatherapy Mala is an all-natural product; therefore, every mala is unique and shades of the tassel color may vary. Compatible with all brands of essential oils.
- Apply 2-3 drops of essential oils onto skin underneath mala.
- Rub mala up and down on the skin until oil is spread throughout.
- Enjoy the soothing and healing scents of the oils throughout your day.
- Re-apply as needed.
Each purchase helps support NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)